Hiring B.Tech (CS) Freshers at Compunnel Digital, Hyderabad
- B.Tech (CS) Graduate, 2019 Passout only.
- A minimum of 70% marks in X, XII and B.Tech.
- Highly energetic, self-driven and motivated
- Have sound knowledge of SDLC concepts
- Knowledge in Programming skills
- The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Role Description:
- – As an annotator, you will work closely with the product and machine learning team. Your role would involve taking ownership of transcribing, tagging and annotating visual data for training AI model.
- – Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase tagging throughput and quality.
- – Monitoring and analyzing the performance of the conversational bots and providing actionable insights.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- – Bachelors’ degree in any field.
- – Minimum 1 year of experience in a fast-paced environment.
- – Fluency in English
- – Excellent communication, strong organisational and analytical skills with an eye for details.
- – Inquisitive nature to know more about Natural Language Processing and conversational artificial intelligence would be encouraged
Architect to develop quality project/product.
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Number of Positions: 5
Work Location: Begumpet, Hyderabad
Training Location: Noida
Please ensure that only those students attend the interview, who meet the above-mentioned criteria.
- Share your resume at email@example.com
- Telephonic/ Skype Technical Interview
- HR Interview