Walk-in | HIRING FOR FRESHERS ( JAVA / SQL DEVELOPMENT )
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- September 23, 2019 7:19 pm
- Apply Online
- IT/Software Jobs
- 23 Sep 2019
- Job expires in: 3 days
Interview Date & Time : 24th Sept to 27th Sept between 11 AM to 1 PM @ Broadridge Hyderabad office
Job Description :
- Design, implement and maintain java/.net application phases.
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and does server scripting
- Improve the code quality by implementing above mentioned best practices.
- Troubleshooting and production support issues of applications
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- BE( CS) from 2019 batch with 70% aggregate & above should apply
- Problem Solving Skills and Logical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills Mandatory
- Should be strong on basic fundamentals and Software Programming
- Knowledge on SDLC Full life cycle and Methodologies
- Knowledge on Java Frameworks and Multithreading will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design
- Team Player
Candidates who ever attended the face to face interview in the last 6 months are not eligible. You can refer your friends/ network who are eligible as per the above description.
Note: In case any of your friends are working at Broadridge do mention their associate ID in the resume.
How to Apply
101 total views, 1 today